While waiting for Maggie, we are picking up her brother in Africa!


Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hope and Faith

I have decided to try my hand at blogging! I hope I am smart enough!! I decided to create a blog so that our family and friends can follow us on our journey to get our Maggie Faith from China. We started this process in February 2006. It has been a long journey so far and it only seems to get longer. It looks like it could be as long as 2009 before we see our precious 2nd daughter's face. We hope for a miracle speed up by the CCAA (China Center of Adoption Affairs). Say a quick prayer for us when you think of it. We dream of having her next year.

As most of you know, we had Baylee with no problem. When she was 4, we started trying again. After 5 years and only 2 pregnancies, both ending in miscarriages, we decided to adopt. We researched a lot of different avenues, but door after door shut, and China's door was wide open! After lots of prayer and many signs pointing us to China (including an adopted China student in my class) we started to pursue it! It is a very long process, but we know that this is the path God has chosen for us. It will happen in His time. So we wait...........and wait................and wait, knowing that this journey only makes us stronger, more hopeful, and more faithful.

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Yay!!! You are doing good with this blogging thing!! It will be fun to be able to keep up through this with what is going on with you and the family! It was great talking to you today!! Love you!!!

Lori L. said...

I love your website and I am impressed with your savy internet skills. I will look forward to keeping up with your adorable family.