While waiting for Maggie, we are picking up her brother in Africa!


Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun at the Farm!

We went to Gate for Thanksgiving. As always, we had a lot of fun! This year, we had a lot smaller number of people because my dad's cousins and their families didn't make it out. We still so enjoyed spending time together. I am very thankful to be so close to my cousins still, so that Baylee can have the same memories I had growing up. We will be spending Christmas with my mom's side of the family. Can't wait for that too! I am very fascinated with these things!
Mom and IMom, Lynn, and Grandma Brown
Cousin Julie and Rustin

Brian as Ozzy and Dad
Baylee with cousins
Aunt Jo and cousin Jennifer
I got a kick out of the cows watching us play on the haybales!
Ali and Baylee
Haybale jumping
On the truck ready to go to the haybales!
Say turkey!

No comments: